A few items to note in particular:
- The wall art is from the Antique Faire, a beautiful canvas for $60. We had to strap it to the car with an ATM sign.
- The bookcase is a really hip wood and metal mix, and I definitely need more books to fill it up.
- The Willow lunchbox is from my families most recent White Elephant, labeled "Jim Rising", so it must have been my dad's...
- The cabinet next to it is built into the apartment, one of many beautiful original fixtures.
- Hanging on the knob of the cabinet is a MIT-Columbia-SusDev pendant which my mom made (Johanna has a Wes-Columbia-SusDev one to match).