- Camping Trip-- Next Weekend???: I have a free entry into any national park, and I'm free next weekend! Let's head up to Vermont, build a big fire, make smores, tell ghost stories, hike around, relax, and take substances best taken in the middle of the wilderness!
I was thinking about heading up Friday early evening or Saturday morning (20th or 21st) and coming back Sunday (and skipping Rocky), and the more the merrier. Come join me!
- Visit the ICA: I've been meaning to go for years! The Boston's Institute of Contemporary Art is supposed to be great, and I'm interested in almost everything there now.
- Poker Night: A night of beer, cards, and poker faces. There was interest earlier in having a doing a $5 entry Texas Hold'em tournament, but I'd also be open to something more varied and freeformed. Newbies are probably welcome, but it depends on the setup.
- Rock Climbing at MetroRock: MetroRock is a climbing gym in Everett, and it's so much fun and an excellent work out. It's about $18 after entrance and rental, but they have a ton of walls to climb, from totally-beginner to totally-impossible. No experience needed!
- How to Run a Revolution Lectures: I have piles of notes on everything from understanding the game, to setting up the dominoes, to letting them fall. It's *probably* too much for me to organize before I go, but I might be convinced! If it doesn't happen this month, I'll come back and give the lectures some other year.
Now vote! Expressing your interest *is not* a commitment to come, but it means you can help me decide on the details.
Which activities are you interested in?
Camping Trip -- Next Weekend???
Visiting the ICA
Rock Climbing at MetroRock
How to Run a Revolution Lectures