Johanna and I are leaving our beautiful, one-bedroom Columbia area apartment between July 27 and August 31. We want a you to enjoy our great NYC location for a student-subsided rent!
Our apartment is on the 3rd floor of an elevator-equipped building at Amsterdam and 122nd St. It’s two blocks from Columbia University, and a short walk to the 1 train at 116th and the A, B, C, and D trains at 125th. Several buses stop on Amsterdam and Broadway. It’s one block from Morningside park, two blocks from Riverside park, and 10 minutes from Central Park.
The apartment comes fully furnished including bed with extra linens, and comfortable and decorated living and dining areas. Appliances in the kitchen include full size gas stove and oven, microwave, toaster-oven, lots of pots and pans and place setting for many mouths. There are windows in every room.
- Free wi-fi.
- Free New York Times daily ($17/wk value), and a few other magazines
- Half of a CSA share which you can pick up from 114th and Broadway ($20/wk value)
- Air conditioning in the bedroom, but please see below about utilities costs
- Washer and dryer in the basement
- We do not own a TV.
- Our stuff will be put away in an orderly fashion into every nook and cranny. We will mostly empty the front closet, half of the dresser, and a large wardrobe for you to use.
- We have a table full of plants. Please water them weekly.
- No pets allowed.
We are asking the price of our rent and utilities for one month: $1500 total. We will take a $200 deposit. If the utilities for August are more than $100 (normal bills are $50 - $70), it will come out of that deposit.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
- James and Johanna (301-802-0529)